The first ever Cockwood School Farmers Market is one not to be missed. Boasting a variety of delicious locally produced food, drink and crafted gifts.
Our class has worked hard to research and invite the very best of local suppliers. Stalls will include fresh meats, fruit and vegetables, eggs, beers, cakes, plants, soaps and a whole host of other local foodstuffs and locally made crafts.
As part of an enterprise project to start and run our own sustainable business we are pleased to announce the launch of the Cockwood School’s very own range of tasty chutneys. The brand new range of flavoursome Harbourside Chutneys have been lovingly researched and taste tested by the class 1 children. They finally settled on the three winning combinations: plum and violet, rhubarb with a hint of violet, and strawberry and apple. All of which will be on sale for the very first time at our Farmers Market.
Please come along and support your local school and businesses, make sure to bring your basket and fill it with lots of the fresh, delicious produce and gifts that will be on sale.
When: Friday 24th June from 9am – 12pm
Where: Cockwood Village Green
- Harbourside Chutney – Chutney
- The Wholesome Hog – Sausages, burgers
- Devon Fresh Veg Boxes – fruit & veg
- Red Rock Brewery – Beer
- Toby Buckland Nurseries – Plants
- Milltop Orchards – Apple juice & cider
- Fravocado – dairy free ice cream
- La Cantina – Hot breakfast/brunch
- The Ship – Homemade soup
- Radleigh Bread – Artisan bread
- Cheezeboard – Cheeses
- KT Hemmings – Cards & photography
- Tall Amy Bags – Bags & fabric goods
- Cockwood School Fairtrade Group – Fairtrade items
- Cockwood School PFA – Tas, Coffee & Cakes
See you there!