Internet Safety for Adults
The Internet is an essential element in 21st century life for education, business and social interaction. Our school has a duty to provide pupils with quality Internet access as part of their learning experience.
Below are some links that parents and carers may find helpful in helping to keep their children safe online.
- UK Safer Internet Centre – A partnership of three leading organisations: Childnet International, Internet Watch Foundation and SWGfL, with one mission – to promote the safe and responsible use of technology for young people.
- Parent Zone – The experts in digital family life
- Thinkuknow – an education programme from the National Crime Agency’s CEOP Command.
- CEOP – The Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre, for information and a place to report e Safety issues.
- Internet Matters – Helping parents keep their children safe online
- National Online Safety – www.nationalonlinesafety.com
Information about staying safe online for children is available here